DHA, Islamabad provides residents of Islamabad and Rawalpindi with excellent architecture, facilities, and development plans. It not only has all of the simple and modern amenities, but it also provides all of the luxuries associated with modern residential and commercial living. The best investment in Islamabad is possible now in DHA.
DHA Islamabad is made up of different sectors. DHA Overseas, DHA Homes, and DHA Commercial Avenue are all DHA properties. DHA Overseas Block is for Pakistanis living in other countries. Plots are available for booking by Pakistanis living abroad, with payment in US dollars. This is supporting not only the national real estate sector by attracting investment from overseas Pakistanis, but it is also helping the country’s economy by becoming a strong pillar. Likewise, DHA Homes were created to attract both local and foreign investors. Plots in this sector vary in sizes from 5 to 8 Marlas. Apart from that, there are luxury apartments in Islamabad that come with all the amenities. This provides all locals with a wonderful opportunity to invest in DHA Islamabad.
DHA-II, situated in Islamabad’s zone V, is one of DHA’s most appealing sectors. Even though the development of its own intended facilities and amenities is still ongoing, it has 17 operational sectors (A-Q). The ‘Kahuta Triangle’ is formed by the Islamabad Highway towards one side and the Grand Trunk (GT) Road on the other. It covers a total area of 15,075 Kanal, with over 90% of the work completed. More than 15000 residential plots are available in DHA-II.
Why Choose DHA Islamabad?
For its ideal location, world-class facilities, and well-planned architecture, DHA phase 2 is home to many families and also has a solid reputation in the real estate market. Besides that, this luxurious area is governed by the Defence Housing Authority, one of Pakistan’s most reputable real estate firms. So, if you’re looking for opportunities for investment in real estate , then DHA Islamabad is a prime choice.
DHA-II, out of all the phases of DHA Islamabad, has proven to be an ideal location for both investment and living. DHA-II is a popular choice among property investors and buyers due to the state-of-the-art amenities and high returns it provides. There are apartments for sale in DHA Phase 2 Islamabad for those who are interested. To assist you in making the best decision possible, we’ve compiled a list of the top reasons why the best investment in Islamabad is DHA.
Benefits of Living in DHA
The best investment in Islamabad is provided by the Defence Housing Society. It has been well regarded by all the investors because it provides a wonderful living environment for all of its citizens.
- The serenity of the area is strengthened by the inclusion of green belts with lush green plants and boulevards.
- High protection is ensured by surveillance cameras operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and security officers patrolling the streets.
- The grid station built by DHA ensures that the area’s electricity supply is never disrupted
- There are designated utility areas in these phases. Parks, mosques, grocery stores, hospitals, and primary schools are examples of service areas.
- The region has been wired with optical fibre.
- In DHA, a waste drainage system has also been constructed.
DHA Local Regulatory Body Rules
The Defence Housing Authority (DHA) is among the few housing developments that adhere to strict body rules. The evenly spaced homes, possibly the best parks, carpeted paths, carefully planned commercial markets, and exquisitely paved greenbelts make a lasting impact due to this successful implementation. If you have a plot in DHA, one of Islamabad’s most prominent residential areas, and intend to build a house there, you should at the very least be aware of some important building and construction regulations.
Some of the main rules laid down by the DHA in terms of investment are:
- All buildings built by DHA’s bylaws receive a Completion Certificate. To buy or sell property in the residential area, this DHA Completion Certificate will come in handy.
- DHA has the authority to demolish structures that have not been authorised. If the owner of an unapproved building is unable to demolish it, a fine of PKR 2,500 per sq. ft. will be imposed.
- A residential plot of land cannot be converted into a commercial property.
The other important local regulatory body rules are:
- The initial building plan/drawing on tracing cloth comes with seven ammonia prints, one soft copy in AutoCAD format, and two ammonia copies.
- Original and photocopy of the Architect Stability Certificate.
- A and B forms (Insert the current address of the owner).
- A copy of the Building Management Branch’s site plan.
- For DHA, Islamabad, ownership verification, a copy of the allotment or transfer letter is needed
- Original and photocopy of the Certificate of Structure Stability
- A copy of the owner’s Computerized National Identity Card is needed (CNIC)
- The drawing scrutiny fee is charged via Challan receipt.
If you are interested in opportunities for the best investment in Islamabad, then we suggest looking into DHA. People wishing to invest in this society can buy apartments, flats, and plots in the neighborhood. Furthermore, you can visit Amigo Estate’s website to find out more about the best phases of DHA to invest in Contact us today for a free quote!